Google TEJ is launched by Google. It’s an E-payment application which is launched in Delhi under Modi government on Monday in the meeting of a ministry of finance, by ARUN JAITLY. This app will be linked to bank account directly.
The application is Similar To other Shared Bank UPI Apps – Bhim application, Axis Pay, Phonepe, But Google tej Don’t have Bank in India so they Partnership With HDFC Bank in India. The App Made for India which furthermore Certified by the Indian government In this App, You Can trade Money Instantly From Your Bank Account to Any other Bank account by methods for UPI, You can pay on Your nearby Cafes and Merchant stores using Tej cash.
Features of Google TEJ
- Google TEJ is not E-wallet like PAYTM .in PAYTM money is stored in PAYTM E-wallet.
- In this Google, TEJ money will be directly deducted from the bank account and one thing that money cannot be sent to any store E-wallet it can be sent to a bank account only.
- This application is launched for IOS and Android phones only
How Google is attracting public
We all know that Google is famous for its search engine. But at this time Google is enhancing it in many ways like
- Recently Google launched “Google Duo” it’s a video calling application.
- And also “Google Alo” it’s a chat application.
- one more thing that now Google launched “Google TEJ”
How to install and activate Google TEJ
This app can be downloaded from play store. This application is same as others application.
Step to activating Google TEJ application are:-
Step 1) if application is downloaded on the smartphone then open it
Step 2) select your language you want to use in Google TEZ
Step 3) enter your mobile numbers which are registered in your bank account, it’s you are using a number which is not registered with your bank account.
Step 4) allow the application to access permissions from Google and service of your phone.
Step 5) the application will then verify your number using OTP and it will take you to the next level after verifying.
Step 6) here you can service your money by using (pin, pattern or fingerprint) or can create a Google pin to unlock the application. you confirmed the one thing from these than after that you can enjoy Digital payments.
How to earn from Google TEJ
- If you downloaded the application and send its link to another person and if it’s downloaded by him. Then Google will pay you 51 ₹ for an application which is downloaded by the person by whom it is linked.
- If a 1₹ transaction is done by Google TEJ than in bonus 51₹ will again give to both persons.
Rewards from scratch card by Google
- When you send 50 ₹ plus to another Google TEJ user and then Google again send you 50₹ plus then you will get a scratch card from you can get 1000 plus card award.
Step by step instructions to Send Rs.1 and Get Rs.51 Sign Up Bonus Via Referral Code:
You have to send Rs.1 to Other Tej customer to get Sign Up Bonus. Take after Below ventures to send trade out Google TEJ Payment application.
Open application Dashboard.
Tap on New Under Payments Section.
Directly Enter xxxxxxxxxx this phone number on the off in case you don’t have tej number to send Rs.1
Enter Your UPI Pin and Make Transaction of Rs.1.
Done! In a brief moment, you will get Rs.51 Cashback in your Google TEJ Account.
Follow us on Facebook